You can make a difference! At Homage Senior Services you can assist seniors and people with disabilities through a variety of volunteer opportunities. From one-day group projects to ongoing support, volunteers truly make our community a better place to live.
- Administration volunteers help with reception, clerical, and data entry tasks as needed in our various programs.
- Center for Healthy Living volunteers help with reception, clerical, outreach and classes in Lynnwood.
- Living Well Leaders facilitate 6-week workshops on various health topics, including diabetes, pain and other chronic conditions.
- Meals on Wheels drivers make weekly deliveries of meals to homebound adults in Snohomish County.
- Minor Home Repair volunteers assess repair needs of low-income homeowners.
- Multicultural Services volunteers help with translation, on-site meal service, and classes held at the Multicultural Senior Center in Lynnwood.
- Senior Companions help seniors stay in their homes by running errands, doing light housekeeping and/or providing companionship with weekly home visits. Volunteers must be 55+ and meet income requirements.
- Senior Peer Counselors provide emotional support and counseling to other seniors in Snohomish County. Volunteers must be 55+.
- SHIBA (Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors) help seniors understand their health insurance options, including private, prescription, and government plans.
- Foster Grandparent: serve as mentors to children with special and/or exceptional needs for one-on-one support at community locations, such as Schools, Daycares, Child Care Centers, Social Centers, Clubs or hospitals. Foster Grandparents must be 55+ and meet low income eligibility requirements.