Aging and Disability Resources
Assistance with accessing services
Our knowledgeable and friendly Aging and Disability Resources staff are available to assist with:
- Accessing benefits and services that help older adults and people with disabilities
- Consultations for family members and other involved persons
- Assessments to determine needs and referrals to other community services
- Referrals to DSHS-Home and Community Services for state funded in-home services
- Eligibility screenings for the Snohomish County Case Management Program (60+)
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Senior Source Resource Guide
A directory of services in Snohomish County. To receive a printed copy please contact us.
Online Resource Directory
A searchable online database providing information on community programs and services statewide.