Please Consider Making a Donation to Senior Services Today!
People in your life and people you will never meet will have a better life because of your generosity.
To make a Donation:
Your gifts make such a difference! Together we keep seniors and people with disabilities in their homes-maintaining their independence, preserving their dignity and enhancing their quality of life. THANK YOU for your caring help.
Giving is easy!
- Designate your gift in support of a specific program or let us choose the area that needs it most. Simply let us know at the time you donate.
- Donate in honor of a special person or occasion. We will send a special thank you to that person for you.
- Set up a monthly donation so it’s taken care of for you.
- Donate through your employer. Ask your human resources staff for details.
- Leave a Legacy. Through wills, trusts, annuities, retirement plans, life insurance, and other planned giving opportunities, you can create an exceptional legacy and remarkable future for our community. Call us or talk with your financial advisor or lawyer for details. Learn More.
- Attend our annual March fundraising event and enjoy good company and great music.
- Donate supplies or services to help stretch our budget.
- Donate your vehicle – cars, trucks, boats, and RVs are all accepted. Learn more.
- Volunteer your time in the office or directly with our clients. Learn more.
Questions? Call Kit Massengale, Director of Philanthropy, at 425.290.1262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Homage Senior Services
5026 196th St SW
Lynnwood, WA 98036
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Homage Senior Services is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Tax EIN: 91-0910680 (Senior Services of Snohomish County dba Homage). Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Additional information is available by contacting Senior Services at 425.265.2294, and on file with the Secretary of State at 800.332.4483. To view our 2016 Annual Report click here. To view our 2015 IRS Form 990 click here. To view our 2016 Financial Audit click here.